Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I am with you

We knew that this relationship will be difficult.
We knew it after our third date.
We were ready to pull the handbrake.
We?
He was ready.
He advised me, "we can't be together".

"Okay," I replied. Then it was a long silent. It was nearly midnight, I could see the clock tower in town. There were a row of food trucks. I could see people laughing, kids running with balloons and food ready on tables. But we were only watching the peaceful town from inside my car.

Without looking at him, I said "Let's go back". I knew he was looking at my face.
"Okay," and he was still looking at me.

He loves birds and cartoon, so Rio was a movie he was looking forward. So I said, "You wanna watch Rio, right?" My car left the parking lot.
"Yup. The blue bird" I was driving slowly to the main road.
"I checked the showtime, and no Rio anymore..." before my voice faded away. I lost control when I realized I had tears on my cheek.
"We can't watch Rio together..."
Sh**! I cried, I was driving, he was looking at me and I don't know why I cried!

He held my hand, "we still can watch movies together... "
He continued, "I will always be with you, until you find your man... Don't worry, I am with you..."







No comments:

Post a Comment