Wednesday, August 13, 2014

His Little Acknowledgement + My Broad Smile

"Your flower (brooch on my shoulder) match your scarf", he suddenly praised.
"Owh," before I manage to reply and started to broaden my smile, he added, "And that is the end of the conversation"

Then he started looking to his phone. And I kept smiling.

That was happened when we met for the first time, this Syawal, when he came to my hometown to visit me and my family. I picked him up in the bus station, where we had that conversation.

A week after that, at our friend's wedding, I asked him if my scarf is okay and match my dress.
"Weird"
I took a deep breath, starting to show unhappy face.
"But nice!", he added.
Then I suddenly smiled, and thanked him.
"Next time, let me finish talking first," he added, because he knew that I was about to protest his 'weird' answer.

He praised me, then he cut it quickly? Hehehe.. Shy? Ego? Didn't want to make me over excited? Hahaha..  I don't care, it was still sweet and I am happy with his little acknowledgement and admiration.
His little acknowledgement draws a broad smile on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment