Monday, June 9, 2014

Jealousy

He talked to the phone so long.
He was driving and I sat beside him doing nothing. Eh, not nothing, I was listening to him.
Waaaahh.. sounds so friendly, happy, so manja..

I kept looking at him. In my heart, "Hey, I don't want to spend my time seeing you talking to the phone."

Then we stopped at the a petrol station. I did the process, because he walked away, to continue talking to the phone.

"Who was that.."
"I told you, right... she is.."
I don't remember her name.
"What she wants?"
"Owh, she asked me for being the DJ...." blah blah blah...
Actually I know, because I heard he talked.
"Okay...". In my heart, "you laugh a lot, you were teasing each other.. huh!"
Then he looked at me...
"Hey! Are you jealous?"
"No.."
Then we already arrived at a Mc Donalds. I went out from the car. And he continued, "fuyooo.. somebody is jealous.. slammed the door some more... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

EEeeeee.. his face at that time, so evil!!!
Jealous, why should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment